- Lakes and Pines CAC, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization; a charitable, educational, private, non-profit corporation serving Pine County residents. Please check out their website or call them for a list of their programs or services they can assist you with. Website: https://www.lakesandpines.org/ or Toll Free: (800)832-6082
- A Place For You is is a transitional shelter for homeless adult men and homeless adult women that serves as a safe place for people in distress. A Place For You provides for basic needs and offers resources to provide life-changing alternatives while respecting the inherent goodness and dignity of each individual. Website: http://www.apfy.org or Phone: 320-438-7070
- Ruby’s Pop-Up Pantry is for anyone that is looking to extend their monthly grocery budget. For a $20 bundle donation, you will receive an abundance of groceries. Address: Pine City National Guard Armory 1305 Main St S, Pine City, MN 55063. Distribution dates: 4th Thursday of the Month
Registration begins at 4:30 PM. Food bundles available 5:00-6:30 PM. Website: https://www.rubyspantry.org/find-location?location=
- Pine County Veteran's Services is a great resource if you/or someone you know is a Veteran. We encourage you to check out their page as listed below or contact them directly for additional support, resources, and services. Website: https://www.co.pine.mn.us/departments/veterans/index.php or Phone 320-216-4100.
- If you and/or someone you know is deaf or hard of hearing please check out this additional resource page for freelancers to assist with communicating to our agency https://mn.gov/deaf-hard-of-hearing/communication-access/interpreter/find/freelancers.jsp