If you are looking for a unique way to help others, volunteering with the Pine County Jail supports people who truly need and appreciate guidance and it contributes positively to our local communinity.
Each of our programs are designed to help rehabilitate inmates toward a positive life and provide supportive activities while incarcerated in our facility.
People wishing to offer their time and talents are required to complete a Pine County Volunteer Application and are subject to a background check conducted by the Pine County Sheriff's Office. Print the application, complete it and send it to Pine County Jail Programs.
In addition to the application you will be required to complete a short Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) training session pertaining.
- Read the Guide on Sexual Abuse, Prevention and Response.
- Complete the Review Questions.
- Sign the Training Acknowledgment.
- Return the completed and signed documents to Jail Programs with your application.
- Keep a copy of the "Guide on Sexual Abuse, Prevention and Response" for your own reference.
If you have any questions please contact:
Pine County Jail
635 Northridge Dr. NW
Pine City, MN 55063