Public visits are conducted through video visitation and are limited to 20 minutes.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
2:30 to 5:30 pm
- A valid driver’s license or state issued photo I.D. is required for all visitors.
- Visitation is allowed ONLY during the specified times.
- Visitors must be 18 or older. People under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and be supervised at all times.
- All visitors are subject to a warrant check.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
- No cellphones, food, beverage or personal items are allowed in the visiting area.
Any visitor under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied a visit and asked to leave.