L.E.A.D - 4 Hour DWI Education Program
Mission: To promote healthy and safe decision making through accessible regional DWI education
- We do Not accept checks or credit cards at the actual class, money orders only. Pre-registration and payment is highly recommended.
- If you have not prepaid, payment will be collected at the class. Pine County Probation does not waive fees.
- No Alcohol or Drug use prior to attendance.
- If you are suspected of using alcohol or drugs, law enforcement will be called.
- NO REFUNDS will be given if you are asked to leave because of suspicion of drug or alcohol use.
- If you choose to or are asked to leave at any time during the presentation, you will not be re-admitted and you will not be refunded your fee, or provided verification of attendance.
- At the conclusion of the class, you will be given a verification of attendance that you must retain and provide a copy to probation, court administration or any agency in reference to your case.
- Failure to provide proof may result in additional consequences.
- Weather cancellations will be made by 6:30am the day of the class. Call (320) 279-1282 if unsure of class status.
If you have any other questions, please contact us by email at Terry.Fawcett@co.pine.mn.us or by phone at (320)591-1550.
L.E.A.D. 4 Hour DWI Education Program 2018 Program Brochure