The Disabled American Veterans of Minnesota (DAV) has established the Donor Connect Program to connect veterans and their families in need of used durable medical equipment donors.
What to donate?
- Aluminum Ramp
- Four wheel walker with seat
- Lift recliner chair in working order, not soiled or worn
- Manual folding wheelchair with foot rest
- Patient body lift
- Power scooter with good batteries
- Power wheelchair with good batteries
What items are NOT accepted for donation?
- Hospital beds
- Power scooters or wheelchairs that need batteries or repairs
- Personal medical supplies such as; Prosthetics, B-Pap and C-Pap machines, nebulizers, IV stands, external feeding pump systems, nutritional supplies, suction catheter kits or hearing aids.
For more information click on Minnesota Donor Connect Program or contact Gerry at 320-828-6761.
To view an updated listing of available inventory click on the DAV MN Donor Connect Program.