Miscellaneous FAQ


I am having difficulty with my ex-spouse or ex-boyfriend/girlfriend regarding custody issues. Can I get the County Attorney's Office to represent me in a custody dispute?

Whom can I call to report child abuse or neglect?

My neighbor is collecting welfare benefits while the father of her children lives there and they are both working. Whom can I contact to report suspected welfare fraud?

Whom do I contact regarding medical assistance liens?

What services are provided by the Pine County Child Support Collections Division and the Pine County Attorney's Office?

How can I receive child support services from Pine County?

I receive child support collection services through the Pine County Child Support Collections Division. Does the County Attorney's Office represent me in actions to establish, modify, or enforce support orders?