- Total number of cases: 2,705
- New cases last week: 39
- Positive cases incarcerated at Willow River: 77
- Positive cases incarcerated at FCI Sandstone: 747
- Patients who had to be hospitalized: 140
- Age range of patients: 0-98 years old
- Deaths: 15
- Last updated: January 25, 2021
Updated every Monday with current counts as 11am. For daily information updates, please check out the Minnesota Department of Health's COVID-19 Situation Update.
Public Health is not authorized by the State of Minnesota Department of Health Commissioner to share any private data on COVID-19 cases beyond county and age-range. Such sharing would potentially be a violation of the Minnesota Government Data Privacy Act, Minnesota Statute. Ch. 13.