- Total number of cases: 129
- Positive cases incarcerated at Willow River: 73
- Patients who had to be hospitalized: 7
- Age range of patients: 1-77 years old
- Deaths: 0
- Last updated: August 3, 2020
Updated every Monday with current counts as 11am. For daily information updates, please check out the Minnesota Department of Health's COVID-19 Situation Update.
Public Health is not authorized by the State of Minnesota Department of Health Commissioner to share any private data on COVID-19 cases beyond county and age-range. Such sharing would potentially be a violation of the Minnesota Government Data Privacy Act, Minnesota Statute. Ch. 13.