What do you offer at your clinic?
- We normally offer brands - Moderna and Pfizer- at each clinic. This includes the child formulation of Pfizer, so we can do children as young as 5 years old.
- We can do first doses, second doses, and boosters.
- We will no longer have Johnson & Johnson available at our clinics or outreach events
All persons 12 years and older, at least 5 months after a completed mRNA series of Pfizer.
All persons 18 years and older, at least 5 months after a completed mRNA series for Moderna
All persons 18 years and older, at least 2 months after a completed series for J&J
Second boosters should be given 4 months AFTER their first booster. The 2nd booster dose can only be Moderna or Pfizer. The following qualifies you for a booster:
- People ages 50 years and older.
- People ages 12-49 years who have certain immunocompromising conditions.
- People 18 and older who received J&J for their initial dose and booster dose.
Upcoming Clinic Dates
*All of the dates below are walk-in clinics. No appointments needed*
Friday, July 15th, 2022
11:00am - 3:00pm
Sandstone, MN 55072
National Night Out - Willow River
Tuesday, August 2nd 2022
Friday, August 26th, 2022 - Saturday, August 27th, 2022
For individuals who do not have access to internet or are struggling to find an appointment in the area, please call our hotline at 320-591-1690 and our public health staff will help you get connected to providers in the area or point you to upcoming walk-up clinics.