Get vaccinated with Pine County Public Health
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO RECEIVE A COVID-19 VACCINATION FROM PINE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH.
We are currently only receiving the Moderna vaccine. This vaccine has only been approved for use in those who are 18 and older. If you are 16 or 17, please reach out to your primary care provider, or a local hospital system, as they may have the Pfizer vaccine, which was approved for use in those 16 and older.
If you are interested in receiving a COVID-19 Vaccine from Pine County Public Health, and are 18 or older, please follow the registration process below.
- If we have current openings, you will see clinic information below with a link. Click the link to register for an appointment. You must register to receive a vaccine at the clinic.
- If there are no current openings, you will not see clinic information. Complete the Pine County COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Form, where we collect basic contact information. We will use this information to send you future clinic information.
- After you complete and submit the form, you will receive a confirmation page that your form has been submitted.
- This does NOT register you for an appointment.
- When future clinics are created, we will send you an email with a link to register. You must use this link to register for an appointment to receive a vaccine.
For individuals who do not have access to internet or email, please call our hotline at 320-591-1690 and our public health staff will help you get registered or added to our waiting list for eligible individuals.
For information related to getting vaccinated with other providers in Pine County, please click here.
Current eligibility based on health status/age:
- Priority is still to be given to those who are over 65, have underlying health conditions, and those who are frontline workers.
- Anyone 18 and older is able to get the Moderna vaccine. (Pfizer is available to anyone 16 and over, but we do not currently provide Pfizer vaccine).
Upcoming clinic dates
April 23, 2021 – Moderna vaccine. Must return in 4 weeks for second dose.
9:00am – 12:15pm
North Pine Government Center
1602 Hwy 23 N
Sandstone, MN 55072
Register here: https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us//reg/6035129956