Below are some links to some commonly used applications, other forms, or brochures for human services programs. The MN Dept of Human Services (DHS) Edocs website which contains all the state forms used by our agency can be located also by clicking here . Many application forms are published in other languages and can be found through eDocs.
Please check out our main Financial Assistance page for information on how to apply online or with a paper application for all our programs.
Commonly Used Forms:
- Change Report Form
- Giving Permission to Act on my Behalf
- Request for Medical Opinion
- General Authorization for Release of Information
- If you are unable to open this form in Chrome, please try internet explorer or contact our agency to email or mail one out to you.
- Authorization to Obtain Financial Information from the Account Validation Service (AVS)
- Residence and Shelter Expenses
- Household Report Form
- Release of Employment Information
- Self-Employment Form
Brochures or Additional Information:
If you need additional applications, forms, or brochures that are not listed above, please contact our agency for these to be sent to you.