- Notice -
On-site Inmate Visitation
is now open
on a scheduled basis only.
NO walk in visitation will be accepted.
Please use online telephone and texting services at:
Send letters via U.S. Postage Service to:
Pine County Jail
635 Northridge Drive NW
Pine City, MN 55063
Use the Inmate Message line at:
Thank you for your understanding.
When available, public visits are conducted through video visitation and are limited to 20 minutes.
Scheduled Visitation Hours
Tuesday and Thursday
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Visitation is by appointment only (NO WALK IN VISITS WILL BE ALLOWED)
- Visitation will be each hour on the hour during visiting times and must be scheduled at least 1 day in advance.
- Visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
- Visitation on Tuesday and Thursday will be from 01:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Visitation on Saturday and Sunday will be from 09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and again from 01:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Visitor check in will be at the Law Enforcement public lobby. Your visit may be denied if you arrive late.
- Visiting sessions are 20 minutes in length.
- Visiting stations will be cleaned between visits, but please use hand sanitizer prior to and upon exit of visitation.
- Inmates may receive one visit per day, two visits per week.
- 1 adult visitor per visit.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age and older have a valid picture identification.
- Visitors may only visit one inmate per day.
- Visitors are subject to searches.
- Proper attire: No tank tops or cut-offs (shorts must cover to mid-thigh) and shirts must cover to the neck and sleeves past the shoulders. All clothing must be loose fitting and footwear is mandatory. The facility has the discretion to refuse a visitor based on inappropriate attire.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to visit.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the visitation area.
- Cell phones, iPads, electronic devices, photography or recording equipment are prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed to switch visitation terminals and visit other inmates. You must remain seated for the duration of your visit.
- Media visits will count as a visit and are subject to the rules of the facility.
- Inmates have the right to refuse any visit.
- The Pine County Jail reserves the right to deny or end a visit. Violation of the rules may result in future inability to visit.
- Any false information provided on the Reliance site that does not match with the photo identification will result in the denial of the visit.