Minnesota Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)
VINE is a free and anonymous service that allows individuals to find information about an offender’s custody status and to request notification about an inmate’s release. VINE only includes offenders in Minnesota county jails and detentions facilities. For more information visit https://www.vinelink.com
For release notification of offenders housed in a Minnesota Department of Corrections (DOC) facility, visit www.Minnesotachoice.com or call the DOC Victim Assistance Program at 1-800-657-3830.
Family Pathways - serving Pine County
Family Pathways will provide advocacy services for crime victims, strive to provide a safe community through education and work to change attitudes and values that tolerate and accept abuse.
- Legal Advocacy - Orders for Protection (OFP), Harassment Restraining Orders
(HRO), family court information & referral.
- Court Escort
- Safety Planning for adults and children.
- One-to-One support and support groups.
- Safe homes and shelter referral.
- Assistance in accessing financial resources following a crime or assault.
- Assistance in navigating the criminal justice system (victim rights, victim impact statement preparation, court attendance and notification).
- Post-conviction victim services (collecting restitution, assistance filing civil judgments).
- Support for family & friends of victims/survivors.
- Education programs for schools and community groups.
Please call the Pine County advocate at 320-629-1277 for more information. Call the Crisis Line, answered 24/7/365 at 24-Hour Crisis Hotline (800) 338-SAFE (7233)