Pine County has numerous sites available for disposing of yard waste, as follows:
City of Pine City
- Open April through November
- Location: The southwest corner of the Interstate 35 and County Rd 11 (Henriette Rd)
- Information: Free to city residents, $5 per load for non-city residents.
- Hours: Wednesdays from 3:00pm -7:00pm; and Saturdays from 9:00am to 3:00pm .
City of Sandstone
- Location: The lot north of Anderson Recycling on State Hwy 23 N on the edge of city limits.
- Information: Free to city residents, $10 per load for non-city residents. Also, occasionally there are small amounts of compost that residents can take for their gardens, but they would need to check with the City for any availability.
- Hours: Wednesdays from 3:00pm -5:00pm ; and Saturdays from 1:00pm -4:00pm .
City of Hinckley
- Location: Northeast of I35 and Hwy. 48, co-located with the Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Information: Free to city residents. Call City for more info. 320-384-7491
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM
Bob Jones' P.M. Enterprises Metal and Solid Waste Recycling Center
- Location: 21835 County Hwy 61, Pine City
- Information: Please call 320-629-2590
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00am -5:00pm; and Saturdays from 9:00am to 1:00pm.