PINE COUNTY RESIDENTS CAN RECYCLE THE FOLLOWING AT 50% OFF
THE REGULAR TRANSFER STATION RATES:
Appliances* $10.00 each
(*Please note FREE local appliance recycling options below.)
Small Recreational Vehicle Tires $ .50 each
Automobile Tires (17 inches or less) $2.00 each
Truck Tires (18 inches to 22 inches) $5.00 each
Mattresses $8.00 each
Mattresses for landfill $10.00 each
General Electronics $1.50 each
TVs / Computer Monitors $10.00 each
TVs Widescreen / Console $20.00 each
Cell Phones / Cabling / Keyboards / Mice FREE
Sharps (must be in canister and labeled "sharps") FREE
East Central Solid Waste Commission (ECSWC)
Hinckley Transfer Station
33198 County Hwy 61
Hinckley, MN 55037
(320) 384-6596 or (320) 679-4930 Ext 15
M-F 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sat. 8 a.m. to Noon
Take I-35 Exit 180 (Mora Exit); go east ¼ mile on Co. Hwy. 61; driveway entrance and sign are on the left hand side.
FREE APPLIANCE DROP-OFF:
**At the time of program initiation drop-off of appliances was free at the following Pine County business locations**
Pine Auto Salvage 21499 Co. Hwy. 61, Pine City; (320) 629-2593
Jones Construction 21835 Co. Hwy. 61, Pine City; (320) 629-2590
Bjorklund & Sons 23333 Groningen Rd., Sandstone; (320) 245-2879
**If you are a Pine County business that takes FREE appliances, or offers other FREE recyclable materials collection please call us for program participation.**
- Prices and discounts submitted are subject to change or adjustment without notice. Quantities accepted may also be limited.
- Appliances are not currently discounted; local businesses are currently offering FREE collection.
- Mattresses must be in recyclable condition free from moisture, staining, and damage.
- Electronics accepted include computers, CPU’s, Scanners, Printers, Fax, Copier (non-commercial), Printers, electric typewriters, stereos/boomboxes, VCR’s DVD’s, TV’s monitors etc.
- Standard rates apply for commercially generated items, items not listed, or refuse, solid waste, scrap, and other disposal options available at the ECSWC transfer station.
** The ECSWC was formed in 1988 for the purposes of conducting a solid waste management program and for planning collectively on behalf of the member counties. Pine County is one of the five member counties which also include Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, and Mille Lacs.
Concrete and Asphalt can be brought in for recycling at Rydeberg & Sons Aggregate: 476 Airport Rd NE, Pine City. 320-629-2503
Products must be mostly free of foreign matter, ie. wood, soil etc.
Go Green! US EPA Newsletter