Text CHILD to 505-229-9999 to opt in.
The Pine County Child Support Office is excited to share some news with you.
Pine County is one of a few counties in Minnesota that is participating in a pilot program for text messaging.
What this means to you:
- You can opt in or opt out (text stop to any message received from the state or county) of the program when you would like – this is not a requirement.
- You will receive the following types of text messages:
- Reminders from the Child Support Office (re: appointments, upcoming events, COLA information, payment reminders & payment options, ReliaCard information, driver’s license suspension information).
- You can communicate with the Child Support Office via text.
How to opt in:
- Text to opt in – text CHILD to 505-229-9999
- Go to MN Department of Human Services – Text message pilot consent form
If you have any questions, please contact Pine County Child Support at 320-216-4146 or access your account online and send a web message.