Take our Business Survey!
We want to help gather the resources and information businesses need to be successful. In this is short survey, tell us who you are, what you do and what issues or worries you might have regarding the future of your business in Pine County. We promise not to bombard you with information, and we also promise to use the information to:
- Connect one-on-one with those who indicate a desire for specialized information.
- Set-up workshops and "lunch & learn" opportunities to help expand the knowledge of our local businesses in topics they're interested in.
- Communicate with elected officials and legislative officials on the future concerns and issues facing rural businesses.
- Secure additional resources for Pine County businesses.
- Show that Pine County is ready for development.
- Evaluate funding to maximize the impact on the community.
- Engage with local jurisdictions within the County.
- Continue to collaborate with local organizations [schools, business & workforce development, tourism, housing & broadband].
2023 Action Plan (linked here)
Pine County offers the best of both worlds. Its location on the I-35 corridor makes for ease of access to all the attractions and markets of the Twin Cities and Duluth. At the same time, its attractive small towns and rolling, wooded countryside speckled with many recreational amenities represent the best of rural living. It is a splendid place to work and live.