COVID-19 Vaccine Update 1/21/2021
We will provide updates here and on our Facebook page on vaccine supply and priority populations as new information becomes available.
Click here for detailed information on COVID-19 vaccine data for the state of Minnesota.
Visit Governor Walz Newsroom page for the most current press releases, statements and other updates on COVID-19.
If you're sick or think you may be sick with COVID-19
Please visit this website for screening tools and testing locations near you.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wear a cloth mask when in public.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For more information about COVID-19:
- Center for Disease Control’s COVID-19 website
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 website
- Minnesota COVID-19 Response and Preparation Capacity
- Minnesota Helpline- (651) 297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.