The Pine County Solid Waste department oversees the management of all household, industrial, and commercial wastes (garbage) generated within and transported through the County. This includes the licensing and regulation of all solid waste facilities located in the county, and the development and administration of the county’s solid waste plan and ordinances. Pine County’s current solid waste system relies on maximizing landfill abatement (reducing our dependence on landfilling) through the processing of the county’s waste into a refuse derived fuel (RDF).
- Joy Hix, Zoning & Environmental Tech Assistant - (320) 591-4162
- Jessica Sonsteby, Zoning & Solid Waste Support Specialist - (320) 591-1674
- Lukas Olson, Zoning & Environmental Technician - (320) 591-1659
- Jeremy Williamson, Environmental Technician - (320) 591-1649
- Caleb Anderson, Land & Resource Manager - (320) 591-1657